North Platte Valley and South Goshen Conservation Districts offer the following services...
- A free site survey…the tree technician offers knowledge on proper lay-out and tree species utilization.
- We do the labor…rip and till, plant, lay weed barrier, install drip line, and hook up to your hydrant.
- Begin to maintain your site by following the maintenance guidelines.
- Remember to order any replacement trees needed by March 1 each calendar year.
- Contact us if you have any questions, want to add to your site, or just want to brag about your new investment. We want to see your site thrive…year after year.